I was born and grew up in Carinthia. I was lucky to be able to spend my childhood surrounded by wonderful nature, free from noise and other distractions. I completed my degree in Business Studies in Graz. As specialization I chose Banking Management and therefore I was on track for a banking career. My pathway led me to Vienna and the field of Investment Banking in which I worked for 20 years.
In 2003 I began to practise Ashtanga Yoga regularly. I quickly realised that the mere thought of practising yoga made me feel happy and filled me with joy. The longer I practised and the more intensively I followed the yoga pathway the more I came into contact with myself. Increasingly, I began to understand what life is about, which values are important for me and what feels right.
After having trained as a Yoga Instructor and CranioSacral Healing Therapist, the discrepancy between what my profession was and what I felt to be my vocation became increasingly wide.
I continued to ask myself the question: “What makes you happy?” I had known the answer for a long time.
This was four years ago. I got out of the banking jet and into the yoga bus, strengthened by the clarity I had obtained through my daily yoga practise and the experience I had carried with me as a result of this.
Daring to take this step has definitely been the most important decision of my life until now.
Yoga offers the possibility to improve one’s life. It opens a door for us to approach our lives and their challenges in a completely new way.
Yoga teaches us to be patient with ourselves, to accept that what is and to make the right decisions. It also teaches us that nonviolence, integrity and honesty are the foundations of being human. Everything is built on these foundations.
CranioSacral Healing work is based on touch in a secure space. Touch which encompasses both body, spirit and soul. This work is meditation for me, a spiritual discipline which brings me to the source of all being and shows me that everything is connected to everything, and everybody with everyone else.
- CranioSacral Biodynamics at the Viennese School for Craniosacral Biodynamics with Dr.Susanna Herrgesell (2011-September 2014)
- Ashtanga Yoga Instructor training,Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Teachers Training in Pureyoga with Horst Rinnerberger (January 2012-November 2012) Ashtanga Yoga Instructor training, Yoga Alliance +300 hour Teacherstraining in Pureyoga with Horst Rinnerberger (2016 – 2017)
- Therapeutic Touch and Chakras according to Rosalyn L.Bruyere (2010)
- International Ashtanga Yoga Workshops with David Williams, David Swenson, Lino Miele, Paul Dallaghan and Ken the Rolfer
- Petri Räisänen, Horst Rinnerberger and Sarem Atef count as my most personally important yoga instructors.
Business Management Education
- Degree in Business Studies at the Karl Franzens University Graz. Specialist areas: Banking Management/Investment Banking/Treasury/Financing
- Commercial Academy Spittal/Drau Carinthia