Yoga Retreat in SOUGIA
YOGA WAVES IN SOUGIA
from 9th of June 2018 until 29th of September 2018
YOGA RETREAT with Manuela / Mavieyoga
9th of June 2018 – 29th of September 2018
YOGA RETREAT IN SOUGIA/CRETE Summer 2018
Offer for beginners through to advanced level (Group and single instruction scheduled)
- Asana practice (body exercises)
- Pranayama (breathing practice)
- Chanting (Mantra singing)
- Special additional Workshop “How to turn pain, tensions, blockades in the body again into power and and how to raise the own energy level” http://www.mavieyoga.at/en/energetic-healing-workshop/
- NEW in 2018: Kayaking Tour in June/September 2018. 1 Week Retreat (5 days Yoga in the Yogahouse plus 2 days guided Kayaking tour with sleepover at a beach and morining yoga exercises on the beach)
Daily practice tailored to individual flexibility and tempo. Focus on the experience of body conciousness and breathing.
Regarding questions about flight and accomodation I will be happy to assist you further.
Yoga mats, pillows, yoga blocks are available.
Yoga PROGRAM for one week in the summer season 2018 including costs. Please have a look at the Download below:
Sougia is a small village with few inhabitants in the south of Crete. It is a special place with a wonderful peaceful atmosphere which you can feel immediately on arrival. Once you have experienced it you cannot forget it.
“This place is my personal favorite which I have returned to for 17 years.”
Every day moring classes: Mysore classes und led classes, you choose which class you want to attend
- 8:00 am till 9:55 am Mysore class
- 10:00 am till 11.55 am Led class
Afternoon classes (3 classes a week)
- 3 pm till 4:30 pm
Pranayama, Ashtanga technique, talking about Yoga philosophy, guided meditations energetic healing workshop
Welcome to SOUGIA YOGA HOUSE – www.mavieyogahouse.com
LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU THERE!
“This place is for all individuals. It is a come together energetically to a special place of connection and timelessness, free from the bonds of ego-connection. If it is done with deep feeling in the heart and with the mind surrendered, a deep union of spirits can blossom.” Namaste